Star P.A.K. is a recognized 501(c)3 California non-profit corporation, with an educational mission to give every child an opportunity to receive applause on stage, from a job done well, because of the talent God gives them. We accomplish this by providing an outlet for creative expression in theatre, including original screenplays, music and dancing in South Orange County, Calif.
All children can benefit from theatre. It is perhaps, the most powerful tool to teach children. All kids are born with an instinct to pretend and to explore with storytelling.
The best part about theatre is that all of the performers are free to explore their creativity, they get the opportunity to “try on” the character that they play, and in this role they can find out a little more about their real personality and their creative strengths.
We believe that God gives individual talents, and we love to see kids shine on the stage. We believe that theatre helps kids of all ages in many ways. Just a few of those include:
- Improving communication skills
- The chance, in fact, to enjoy the spotlight to express oneself
- Learning that cooperation with others is a way of achieving a joint goal
- Developing moral and spiritual values
- Noticing and developing a sensitivity and understanding of other’s feelings
- Even socially challenged children can and do excel on stage
- Dreams are the basis of his or her future life
We love to work with children with all levels of talent and dreams. They will benefit from spending the week with Star P.A.K. regardless of their experience level.
Star P.A.K. gratefully accepts donations to help kids attend our drama classes and camps that would not otherwise be able to attend.
Enjoy this gallery of photos from past Star P.A.K. performances …